Thursday, June 14, 2007

love me or hate me?

see this is the trouble with relationships,BREAK UPS!!!
why do they have to be bad?? cant we have mature, anger-free break ups??
do we have to include our partners friends or worse... family???
all the good times end up being a waste coz of paranoid exes giving death threats and name calling.. then we end up wanting to burn the memories even if they were good.

in ones life, we all should have a "person"
this "person" is the one who would help you in times like lets say some1 would try to kill me, my "person" would show proofs to lock my killer 4 life in the stinky eeky jails here in the philippines.. or on the other hand, my person is the one who would help me burry the body of some1 i just murdered... or drive the get away car when i go rob a bank.. =)

as i type, nelly furtado's song struck me
all good things come to an end...

then, i lost all the thoughts i had about relationships and break-ups...

so let me jump to what im currently doing...
im browsing the web for new tracks to download on limewire...

check out what i found out

crazy ex-girlfriend

i couldnt stop laughing... i couldnt resist not downloading it...

anyway... these are the tracks i downloaded today:

1. last night - p.diddy ft. keyshia cole
2. im a flirt - r.kelly ft. t-pain & t.i
3. michael buble - call me irresponsible
4. double up -r.kelly ft. usher
5. crazy ex-girlfriendv -miranda lambert
6. love, sex and pain - tank
7. losing my way - justin timberlake
8. forbidden place - dj tiesto
9. baby baby - sunblock
10. i aint fucking with you - young buck ft. snoop dogg & trick daddy

1 comment:

Mark Xander said...

Great post! Hope you recover soon, Gel. Please send my regards to tita Gigi, Gino and tito Nito..