Tuesday, May 15, 2007

3 years late




i was out of town for quite a while since i had to go to my mom's province to vote there since i was registered there... we (mom, pap, me) took the bus since my car cant travel long distances for its overhaul had to be changed whatever that ment i dont care but changing it costs 8,000php which I cant afford as of now...
when we arrived at my moms place the first thing i did was i went to my goddaughter... i miss her so much.. her name's breanna, but we call her ayana.. she makes this really cute pout when we ask her how does the pigs snout look like..





each day there i play with the kids, eat, sleep, watch tv or play ravenhurst ( a mystery game that my dad saved in my lap top ).





on the last day at my moms province was voting time. good thing there was nobody tried to buy votes, people helped in finding the room where we were assigned to and it was fast paced.. it was my first time to vote, im 3 years late.. i didnt really want to vote but i had to since it was a requirement for the board exam... i dont like politics cause sad to say i find the philippines very corrupt.. whoever wins i just hope they would make a difference in the country.. do something good for a change


No comments: