Wednesday, May 30, 2007

another day... wasted

i wake up really late these days. today i woke up @ around 2pm with a note from my brother telling me where he was and to follow if i wanted to.
lately i've been so alone.
since the review ended and my classmates went home to dipolog, cebu, bindoy. others are now working. and some friends just dont feel like giving me a ring. or even a msg here on my blog.
i guess my brother noticed. thats why he keeps me company.
he's a really sweet brother. Gino is in 3rd yr h.s. yet he offers to pay for everything (coz he knows i aint got no MOONAAHH) .
my cuz maica gave me a job offer to work for smart while waiting for my review classes to start. i refused since i thought that i could do self-review. and so far, i haven't been reading that much.
i wanted my first job to be me volunteering as a nurse.
but since graduation, im no longer receiving allowance. BROKE. unemployed. bored. lonely. still alive and kicking though.
i regret not taking maica's job offer!!!
darn
**

3 comments:

p said...

well think about it this way, from this point things could only get better. :)

Anonymous said...

parehas pala tayo e. ganyan din ang buhay ko ngayon. o well. give it time, your life is gonna rock soon :)

angeL said...

good thing sum1 created blogs noh? @ least we could pour out our feelings and get sum1's sympathy back..
tnx guys...