Saturday, May 19, 2007

yesterday was terrible


my dad woke me up for lunch, ate fish with rice,was online for a couple of hours then at around 3pm ate the samething rice and fish..
i tried to review but felt really sleepy then realized i couldnt sleep so I asked my boo to pick me up at around 5pm... we went to their place and slept until 7:30pm, had dinner, rice, karahay, and soup... well i didnt like sinigang so he drank my cup..
when he dropped me home... i ate again that was at around 9pm... at around 10pm i was eating quake overload, then had the regular orange twin popsies which i loooove.. then had 2 boiled eggs... then the 20% bigger orange twin popsies.. i was stuffed!!! and i dont think im growing... i think this is pre-menstrual syndrome for me if not.. im going to be sick soon..

No comments: