Thursday, May 17, 2007

hayahay




I got this new bag from sundance, its cheap and its payment is due 45 days from now. You can choose from a variety of three colors. I chose this color since my favorite color is violet and i have lots of pink from my wardrobe to pair it with. I also ordered something else and will post about it as soon as i get it.

The keychain im using are the glass butterfly which you can buy in most of the malls and the yellow havaianas keychain which i bought from hayahay.

Hayahay is a restobar fronting the ocean in dumaguete, its well known for its reggae night which is on wednesdays and its boutique which always has new havaianas slippers. People from cebu and bacolod come to dumaguete to buy havaianas at hayahay since they always have new stocks and you can order the style you want from them. Anyway, i bought the keychain there when my mom, brother and i went there last month.
Another item that caught my eyes while I was there was the "magic wallet". You place folded money inside it and as you flip the wallet it magically secures the money. I find it quite amazing.




oh and i pimped my phone, those are crystal stickers surrounding the hot pink motorazor... my other cp...

No comments: