Wednesday, May 9, 2007

where's your conscience???


17 DRAMA
page 120 - 121
TERRIFYING SEX STORIES
these readers' experiences show that a good time can quickly turn into a scary one

Subject: I was drugged
A few months ago a guy my friend knew called me. (he had my number because my friend had used my phone to call him.) He asked if I wanted to hang out sometime. I'd heard he was nice, so I said sure.
That weekend, while my parents were at a Christmas party, he and his friends picked me up, and we drove to someone else's house. When we got there, they offered me beer and I took it.
Later, I found out they'd slipped ecstasy into it.
Pretty soon I was sitting on this Mark's lap. Then he and about six other guys took off my clothes and were touching me as Mark held me down. One of the guys carried me into the bedroom, laid me on the bed, and raped me. Then another guy raped me. This guy didn't wear a condom and ejaculated all over my vaginal area. After that, he carried me into the kitchen, and they put a beet bottle inside of me and took pictures with Mark's camera phone.
I was really shocked and just didn't believe that it had happened. I got home, immediately started crying, and took a long hot shower.
I told my bestfriend, Anna, about it. Her brother overheard and told their mom. The next morning Anna's mother called mine and told her. I had to go to the hospital and tell my story over and over. I never went back to my high school, because many of the guys' friends are there. I'm going to a different school now, and I'm happy there.
My friends have been very helpful-without them I probably wouldn't: Now I know that I can get through it and survive. If anything like this happens to you tell someone. It's so hard to get through-but you can do it.

(TO READ THE OTHER STORIES BUY SEVENTEEN MAG; I POSTED THIS STORY COZ THIS STRUCKED ME THE MOST)

i am a fan of seventeen mag even though im not 17y.o; I'm way older... (ehem2x)
yet i still continuously buy every months issue of seventeen... anyway as i read the may 2007 issue of seventeen i hated reading it, i regret that i even read that confession... it sucked coz i missed reading the sevnteen warning box which said: 17 WARNING: THESE ARE VERY DISTURBING STORIES THAT SHOW HOW DAMAGING SEXUAL ABUSE CAN BE. IF YOU ARE EASILY , YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ THEM.!!! i hated that those guys could do something words cant describe; they are sick... it made me wonder how hard is it for them to sleep at night, how filthy they were, i even asked myself if the mere act of looking at themselves at the mirror would disgust themselves. no matter how hard they would wash their hands, even if they would do surgical handwash there hands would forever be stained and to those rape victims out there i just want you to know that KARMA exists.. i had my karma for doing things that was not acceptable thats why i tell you its true 'coz iv been through karma. they will too. have faith in God. this post is for you.

No comments: