Thursday, May 17, 2007

to be or not to be?

I talk a lot, I do. When my boo picked me up I couldnt stop yappin. About the inernet, photoshop, and his blog. He said I'm an avid reader of his blog. (I am)but I feel more like a stalker =) LOL

oh.. speaking of stalkers, mark (my bestfriend) showed me a friendster account of a person named paul eric garcia. He told mark that he had a pic of "him" with josie (some girl who won ms.dumaguete the other year I think - am not sure).
Funny thing is the guy in the pic, not him, twas my bf, haha he didn’t think mark would notice; I guess he didn’t know that mark knows a lot. There's a whole lot bunch of pics there that he claims to be his.

How pathetic can people be?? Cant he accept how God created him? or if you believe in the theory of evolution, cant he appreciate that he no longer looks like an ape? =)

I think we are all beautifull in our own little way but telling people that your this person in the pic when your not?! That’s whacked. Well I pity him, I hope he and those other people alike him would get a grip and accept who they are, what they have and live in reality!

1 comment:

Mark Xander said...

With you 100% on this one! Stalkers are usually butt ugly ra ba jud. Remember mine?

>markxander.blogspot.com