Thursday, May 17, 2007

refreshment

three things that lessens the heat of summer...





twin posies (orange flavor)...
my bf and i went to star mart just for twin popsies...
i love its taste and i love the fact that is cold its my favorite popsicle!!!





iced tea...
i love iced tea...
the bad thing about it though is that its a diuretic, which means makes you urinate every now and then... as i drove to do a favor for my dad I had to rush home just to pee and asked my mom to finish what my dad asked help for...





another is iced coffee... its so good and it helps me stay alive, alert and awake...
hahahaha!!!

5 comments:

Carlo Magno said...

hi! thanks for passing by my blog! hope you enjoy browsing it.

nice blog you got here! hehehe..

carlo magno

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 240 bucks on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the velcros were all over 230 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that exact model. The prices as regards the sneakers were approximately 310 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular make. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 320 bucks on every site. But completely I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?