Saturday, May 19, 2007

my date with andee


andee on the nail art machine




my nails!!!



andee is my beautiful 1st degree cuzin...
my mom came with us also...
first stop was caits, a boutique in dumaguete..
we thought they had so fab! shoes coz there was a big sign outside the said "so fab! sold here" when we went inside we found out there were 3 pairs of so fab! .. i smerkd as I found out.. well at least I found two things a huge bangle bracelet made of wood in different colors costing 380php, and a victoria's secret bag costing 2thousand pesos... when we went out it was raining, we took turns running down the street.. when we finally crossed the street we went in nijosa another stor in dumaguete and we saw almost a similar bangle costing 60php only.. then we went to ever mall to choose a design for our nail art... here's a pic of my nails =)


No comments: