Sunday, May 27, 2007

after all

here's my favorite qoute thanks to a good friend Barbie

well we didnt start out as friends..
we hated each other...
funny thing bout mortal enemies is that they end up being good friends..
just like chloe and i...
we hated each other so much before we became classmates and its weird how a bubble gum could start a really good friendship..
but the irony is that bestfriends end up hating each other, like goldy and mark, and goldy and me...

well here's the quote anyway...

"we've done terrible things to each other, but we have to forgive each other or everything we ever were will mean nothing."
-Kirsten Dunst, Spiderman 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm blog hopping from Lei's site (januarysunsets.blogspot.com).

Ah, I know how that is... I've lost some friends along the way. Gained a few -- unexpected friendships with people I have very little in common with at the start... yet now, we're best buds.

angeL said...

fruityoaty:
thanx for droppinng by... its hard when you loose good friends but you have no choice xcept to move on ryt?
i think im losing a rili good friend