Thursday, May 17, 2007

these are a few of my fave things


->my lap top since im currently addicted to blogging and reading other blogs, surfing the web, editing pics with adobe photoshop, playing games, etc...

->my puppy dog/mouse case/company when working on things on the lap top
it was given by paulbrett, and everytime im using the laptop i place it in front of me since its the closest way of having a pet, its as if its real and the good thing about my puppy is he remains to be a puppy forever, he doesnt bark or bite, and there's no need of feeding or bathing him.. =)

->my mouse which makes things easier for me and im proud to say that i fixed it with no help from any technician when it got busted

->my nokia n70 and its cable does the work of a digital camera. easy to take pics and upload it via the nokia pc suite

No comments: